FAU CCInt – International Cooperation
- Develop and implement the policies of international cooperation particularly within the Graduation courses.
- Elaborate the selection process and the requirements for the students’ participation of the Unit on international interchange.
- Define rules for the acceptance of foreign students in courses and the Unit’s programs.
- Receive foreing students and give the possible support.
- Help the administration on the affairs related to International Cooperation.
- Organize and monitor with the Academic Committees and the Departments the International Cooperation Agreements.
- Appreciate in the first instance, at FAU USP, the minutes of agreements and protocols on International Cooperation, giving activity and sending them to Congregation or CTA’s concent.
- Elaborate and improve agreements drafts in order to apropriate them into the policies of the International Cooperation Unit.
- Organize the material for publishing the activities undertaken by FAU USP and disseminate to the educational institutions abroad.
- Set rules for the acceptance of foreign students in courses and the Unit’s programs.
Welcome to FAU
In order to make your stay more comfortable in our University, we provide a guide with informations about how to get your NRE, to enroll in disciplines and other tasks. Click here to access the guide.